[2005-09-22] CVS repository changes
This message was generated and sent automatically. It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours. These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two. Most probably, they have already been propagated.
2005-09-21 19:30:57 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* pattern.c: Use ctx instead of Context when checking whether or
not to do IMAP search. Resolves a possible segfault in color
index ~b operations. I can't remember whether Context vs ctx
was intentional - I doubt it.
2005-09-21 14:17:14 Adeodato Simo <asp16@xxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* curs_main.c: Check for sigwinch in index before calling
km_dokey, since for unknown reasons km_dokey seems to eat the
signal in some cases. [Not reproducible in my ncurses environments
- Brendan]. Closes: #1907.
2005-09-21 13:23:43 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* imap/imap.c, pattern.c: Catch empty substring/regexp search
arguments (precludes a segfault from dereferencing a null string
2005-09-21 06:04:37 Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* init.h, mutt.h, configure.in, hcache.c: QDBM support for the
2005-09-21 04:50:31 Adeodato Simo <asp16@xxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* pgp.c: When using GPG agent in classic mode, set GPG_TTY if
it isn't already set instead of bailing out. Closes: #2072.
2005-09-21 03:48:38 Takahashi Tamotsu <ttakah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* init.c: Ensure that set doesn't change variables from within
the help screen. I think this is a gross approach, and probably
overkill, but it's the fault of the original code design,
not Tamo's patch. Until a better way falls from the sky, this
2005-09-21 02:58:07 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* curs_main.c: Cancelling <change-folder> from within the pager
will now keep you in the pager rather than kicking you back to
the index. Closes: #2075.
2005-09-20 23:41:21 Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* muttlib.c: Slight improvement on dgc's warning fix in edge
2005-09-20 06:43:39 David Champion <dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* init.c: Fix a null-pointer-dereference parsing aliases with
* muttlib.c: Clear a compiler warning.
2005-09-20 03:56:25 Gero Treuner <gerotick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* contrib/gpg.rc, doc/manual.xml.tail: Update locations of
gpg-2comp, Gero Treuner.