[2005-09-21] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2005-09-21 02:58:07  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * curs_main.c: Cancelling <change-folder> from within the pager
        will now keep you in the pager rather than kicking you back to
        the index. Closes: #2075.

2005-09-20 23:41:21  Vincent Lefevre  <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * muttlib.c: Slight improvement on dgc's warning fix in edge
        cases.

2005-09-20 06:43:39  David Champion  <dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * init.c: Fix a null-pointer-dereference parsing aliases with
        -d3+.

        * muttlib.c: Clear a compiler warning.

2005-09-20 03:56:25  Gero Treuner  <gerotick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(brendan)

        * contrib/gpg.rc, doc/manual.xml.tail: Update locations of
        gpg-2comp, Gero Treuner.

2005-09-19 06:14:27  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * mkchangelog.sh: I just realised what's been happening to the
        changelog: I recently got a new version of 'head' that refuses
        to accept -1 instead of -n 1, but doesn't actually return
        failure. So mkchangelog was feeding nothing to the cvs date
        argument, and instead merrily snarfing down the entire changelog
        every time. I've put in a simple $date != "" check. Thanks,
        textutils!  Thanks for ushering in the future! I'd like to shake
        your hand. Hard.

        * doc/manual.xml.head: Remove mention of obsolete
        --enable-imap-edit-threads configure option.