imap/2078: Have to enter (imap) password twice

>Number:         2078
>Notify-List:
>Category:       imap
>Synopsis:       Have to enter (imap) password twice
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
I have to enter my imap-password a second time, if I select the mailbox via <c>
<TAB>. After the second time, mutt remembers the password.
If I go directly to the specific mailbox with entering the name, I do not enter
my password.

This accured the first time after fixing that mutt don't remember wrong
passwords or passphrases.

It seems to be no problem with POP accounts. Maybe because my POP-account is
not the default one and I have to enter the imap-account password first and
then choose the pop account and enter the password for the pop account?!
>How-To-Repeat:
Login into imap account.
Enter password.
Change folder with use of <c> <TAB>.
-> have to enter password again (after the second time, I am not bothered with
the password query again)
>Fix:
Unknown