Updated muttrc builder

Hi,

Sadly I haven't had as much time as I'd have liked to fiddle with the
muttrc builder, but I've just updated it to support colours. There's
a rather crude sample mutt screen, and dropdowns to change the colours.
As you press "Change", it's redrawn with the colours you've selected.

To fiddle with this, go to http://mutt.sys3175.co.uk/, select
"mutt-1.5.9", and then change to the "colour" page once in the builder.
You can write out your colour scheme by changing to the "finish" page.
You'll need a browser with CSS support.

More enhancements (and better categories) should happen in 2-3 weeks
time after I've moved house.

Cheers,

Luke
--
``The Fifth Law of Pipes: The outside diameter must exceed the inside
  diameter; otherwise the hole will be on the outside of the pipe.''