mutt/2050: pattern ~l matches known or subscribed lists

Hello,

    Manual.txt and muttrc manpage say ~l matches known lists. But in
code ~l matches only subscribed lists. Doc or code should be corrected.
I believe preferably code should match doc and known lists.

    I upload 3 patches, to be a applied in order:

 -1) patch-1.5.10.ab.tilde_l_matches_known_lists.1 corrects code.

 -2) patch-1.5.10.ab.tilde_u_matches_subscribed_lists.1 adds a ~u
pattern to match only sUbscribed lists. And not subscribed lists may be
matched by "~l!~u". Code and doc.

 -3) patch-1.5.10.ab.patterns_reorder_complete.1 adds lacking doc on
some patterns, and reorders alphabetically lower/upercase patterns that
were inconsistently ordered. Mostly cosmetic.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Give your computer's unused idle processor cycles to a scientific goal:
The Folding@home project at <URL:http://folding.stanford.edu/>.