Re: mutt/2036: Incorporate stuff-all-quoted patch

 On Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 5:16:12 PM +0200, Rado Smiljanic wrote:

> closed for being duplicate of 2008 (ab, why didn't you close it)?

    Half because I'm not accustomed yet to what replaces merging, and
half because I support Gary's stuff-all-quoted inclusion. ;-)

    So what to do with dupes in general: Close all but the first? Will
it not risk to lose some infos? Will it not be uselessely rude to
submitters?

    I like more your crossref #nnn in keywords way.

Bye!    Alain.
--
How to Report Bugs Effectively
<URL:http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>