Re: mutt/955: when updating a folder ($) sometimes the focus line in incremented down the message list

Synopsis: when updating a folder ($) sometimes the focus line in incremented
down the message list

**** Comment added by rado on Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:51:58 +0200 ****
 Repeat for mutt-dev, reminder for sender:
When sorting by threads you should also consider "sort_aux",
and note that delayed incoming msgs don't necessarily keep the order
as they've been sent. "date-received" vs. "date" might help, too.
Oh, and I tried to fix the sender address to pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
but I don't know whether gnats will let me do it this time.