Re: mutt/1773: sendhook with my_hdr Bcc is delayed until next message

Synopsis: sendhook with my_hdr Bcc is delayed until next message

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: ab
State-Changed-When: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:45:51 +0200
State-Changed-Why:

    Thank you for the report, Andy. Not a bug, but a
documented behaviour. <F1> says:

| note that my_hdr commands which modify recipient headers,
| or the message's subject, don't have any effect on the
| current message when executed from a send-hook.

    Should say: "...from a reply-hook, send-hook, or send2-
hook.".

    Could add: "Also note that my_hdr commands don't affect
the current message when executed from a send2-hook.".

**** Comment added by ab on Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:45:51 +0200 ****