Wall-Street Pulse-despair lithosphere catatonia

Hot News From The Automotive Lending Industry!!

+++++++++Current Profile+++++++++
InterFinancial Holdings, Corp (IFLH)
Current Price $0.036
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is this an undiscovered gem priced to go higher!!
Please read the following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the
Possibilities?
Watch this One to Trade!

IFLH announces Senator David Cain has joined its Board of Directors!!

IFLH volume trading is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement. The
value of this
stoc'k appears poised for growth! This one should not remain on the ground
floor for long.

BREAKING NEWS!!
InterFinancial Holdings, Corp. (OTC Pink Sheets: IFLH - News) announced that
they have added
David Cain to their board of directors.  David Cain is currently the Chairman
of the advisory
board to TTI (Texas Transportation Institute).  Senator Cain represented Senate
District 2 for
eight years in the Texas Senate and Chaired the Senate State Affairs
Subcommittee on
Transportation and served nine terms in the Texas House of Representatives for
District 107.

During his twelve years as Chairman of the House Committee on Transportation,
Senator Cain?s
efforts on behalf of the people of Texas have been widely recognized.  He was
named to Texas
Monthly Magazine?s list of ?Ten Best Legislators,? the Dallas Morning News said
he was one of
the ?outstanding? legislators of the 73rd session, and the Texas Department of
Transportation
awarded him the Russell H. Perry Award in 1995 for his efforts to gain public
awareness of
the need for and benefits of transportation facilities in the State of Texas.

Jeffrey C. Bruteyn, Managing Director, stated, ?We at InterFinancial are proud
to have such a
widely recognized Senator join our board and oversee out automotive lending
division. His
affiliations and connections to the automotive industry will be invaluable to
our company.?
Senator Cain will be instrumental in expediting our approval to use a
government issued Seller
Finance License.

Seller Finance Licenses are very difficult to obtain and are usually reserved
for the Big Boys
with heavy lobbyists. These licenses are highly coveted because it allows the
finance company
to collect the entire down payment, instead of paying a portion of it to the
taxing authority.
This dramatically helps a finance company?s bottom line if the buyer defaults
on the loan.

With the new GPS tracking systems being installed on every car to dramatically
improve
repossessions and with Senator Cain on the Board of Directors, InterFinancial
Holdings
is ready to take their business to the next level.

Conclusion:

The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potential of little known
Companies
That Explode onto Investor?s Radar Screens. This st0c'k will not be a Secret
for long.
Then You May Feel the Desire to Act Right Now! And Please Watch This One
Trade!!
GO IFLH!

All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such.
We may own,
take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements
that express or
involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs,
plans,
proje.ctions, objectives, assumpti0ns or future events or performance are not
statements of
historical fact and may be "forward lo0king statements." Forward looking
statements are based
on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to
differ materially
from those presently anticipated. This newsletter was paid four thousand
dollars from a party
(IR Marketing). Forward looking statements in this action may be identified
through the use of
words such as: "proj,ects", "for;esee", "expects". in compliance with Secti0n
17(.b), we disclose
the holding of IF LH shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware
of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit
from the liquidation
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements
have been made
regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict
of interest in
our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to
place undue reliance
on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and
expectations involving
various risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially
from those set forth
in the forward- looking statements. Th.is is not solicitation to buy or sell
st'ocks, this text is
for informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from
registered financial
advisor before you do anything related with buying or selling s,tocks, penny
stoc;ks are very high
risk and you can lose your entire investment.