Re: imap/2034: `recall-message' not working correctly

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 04:42:01PM +0200, Brendan Cully wrote:
> Synopsis: `recall-message' not working correctly
[snip]
> According to google this is a bug in the cyrus sasl 2.1 digest-md5
> module, which uses global state in places where it should use local.
> Mutt can't fix it,

A relevant URL would have been interesting and appreciated...

Since I'm sure someone will no doubt be inclined to post the address
for google in response to this, I guess I'll preemptively respond.
Yes, of course I know how to use google, but searching for bug reports
on a given topic, or similar such things, often does not turn up
useful results in the first page, and may take some combing.  If
someone has already done the work, and is referring to it in a public
forum, it's nice to provide a reference so that the rest of us who
might be interested in following up on it don't need to waste time
looking.

Thanks Brendan, for your continued hard work!

-=-=-=-=-