Re: Color problem

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005, Alain Bench wrote:
> > a problem with the color of the indicator.
>
>     Once upon a time, early in the 1.5 series, Mutt gained a context
> colored indicator feature. By default, when no colors are defined and
> mono is reverse, indicator takes reversed ink and paper of the
> underlying menu entry. Otherwise, if one defines a color pair, context
> coloring is disabled. Bugs: Doesn't work at all with S-Lang. Works
> sometimes not totally consistently with some Ncurses. Broken by
> Verticols patch. Not well documented. Pros: Indispensable.

Okay, well I'm not sure what to do then.  This is on NetBSD 2.0 with
ncurses 5.2.  I have the color of the indicator set to black - cyan.
It works just fine except for one case: on new mails, where I have
them set to brightcyan - default.  On those, the indicator is still
cyan, but the text is almost unreadable, with almost no contrast to
the cyan.  No even sure what color it is.  With the same version of
ncurses in mutt 1.4.x, the text on the cyan indicator was always
black.  Actually, I just realized that it's also doing this with
flagged messages, which are green.

-Ken