mutt/2018: Re: mutt/2018

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2018; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2018
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:51:13 +0200

 --4Epv4kl9IRBfg3rk

 Re: ossi@xxxxxxx in <E1DzbUd-0004XV-9s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 > >Synopsis:       virtual folders wanted
 > a virtual folder is a message list based on a named filter expression. ge=
 nerally it behaves like a regular mailbox, with some minor restrictions.

 Doesn't "l"imit solve this task?

 > one particularly interesting feature is combining threading with filterin=
 g, so an entire thread is pulled into the vfolder if one message from it is=
  matched.

 This is possible with Nicolas'/my/Thomas' thread-pattern patch, latest
 version at: http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/mutt/

 Christoph
 --=20
 cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/