Re: New patch: index_format variable for showing attachment

* Jonas Jacobsson <mutt@xxxxxxxxx> [27-07-2005 16:09]:

> Jonas Jacobsson wrote:
> > I have written a small patch that enables the possibility to
> > show which mails is of MIME Content-type: multipart in the index.
> >
> > What say you?
>
> No response at all? Hmm... and here I hoped that it would be included
> in a future version of Mutt. I think it's a neat patch that will
> enable a user to see attachments like a graphical gui's paper clip.

I use David Champion's attachment-counting patch, and hope that will
get included..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

A gal is like a race horse - I play her to win.
But if I should loose her, another may come in.
-Dean Martin