Re: mutt/1274

On 2005-07-27 08:14:21 +0200, brendan@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Synopsis: IMAP / limited view: new messages not always detected
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: brendan
> State-Changed-When: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:14:21 +0200
> State-Changed-Why:
> Can you reproduce this with current CVS? The envelope merge commit
> may have fixed this.

Yes, this bug still occurs. I did the following:

1. Limit the IMAP folder with ~P.
2. Send a message to myself from another Mutt instance.
3. Flag and unflag a message (to mark the folder as modified).
4. Synchronize the mailbox; the status line shows the message has
   arrived, but this message isn't shown in the index.
5. Limit the IMAP folder with ~P: the message is now in the index.