Re: mutt development and road map

    Hi, Derek Martin!

Sometime (on Thursday, July 14 at 19:17) I've received something...
[.......]
>As for what should be a part of the road map, I think the biggest goal
>needs to be improving the modularity of the code base.  For example:
[.......]

    I like this modularity very much! I think to have a little core which
only joins some different parts of code (even may be dynamically linked)
and has most of common functions (headers parsing, connections managing,
MIME and iconv conversions, etc.) but UI, mail/news boxes/streams, some
features (sorting, filtering, answering, etc.), etc. may be and have to
be modules! This way we don't have to continue support the patches but we
will have all patches as independent modules but with some fixed API so
changing any of these modules will not touch the core or other modules.
Everyone is happy. :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.