Re: group-reply - bug or feature?

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 10:06:12AM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
> If there are multiple addresses in the "To: " field, group-reply doesn't
> seem to reply to those addresses, even if they're not in $alternates.
> Tested with mutt1.5.9, and tried with "-F/dev/null".

On a related note, IIRC, mutt used to reply intelligently (circa mutt
1.4) if you executed group-reply on a message that you sent yourself.
Now, it seems if you do this, it prompts you with a blank To: field.
This isn't really all that useful...

I think ideally, it should place the address(es) from the To: field of
the original e-mail, and copy the CC: as is.  If I'm not making myself
understood, please feel free to ask for clarification.

Thanks!

-=-=-=-=-