Re: unread mail

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 03:47:09PM -0400, John J. Foster wrote:
> Derek,
>
> Hopefully you had hundreds of replies off-list to this :-)

No, yours was the only one.  Can't say I'm all that surprised... this
is most annoying if you're using two different formats, which probably
isn't most people.  Otherwise the behavior is consistent for mail
boxes of the same type...

I may do something with this eventually, but probably not.  I've no
desire to maintain a patch, or a fork, and it seems unlikely that it
would be folded in, based on responses here.

-=-=-=-=-