Re: change headers which show up in edit buffer

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 03:53:38PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:

> How hard would it be to make it so that User-Agent doesn't show up in
> the edit buffer (when $edit_headers is set, and so that Mail-Followup-To
> does show up?

Sorry for the self-followup. Note that the former only seems to happen
when "resend-message" is used, not when a new message is composed. So
that would be the case I want to change in this part.

I guess I can see why this choice was made, though I would think the
current User-Agent string should be used by default when resending a
message, unless overridden.

The M-F-T thing I've brought up before - personally, I don't agree that
mutt always exhibits the behavior I want, so I occasionally would like
to be able to edit this header.