Re: unread mail

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 02:00:57PM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:
Major snip

> Mutt is (IMO) far and away the best mailer in existence; however I
> think this is one specific area where mutt really doesn't suck less
> than the rest.

I've only been using mutt for about 2 years. I cannot imagine going to
any other client. But I agree, new mail handling leaves a lot to be
desired.

I'll go back into lurk mode on this group because I'm not a hacker, but
a change in this area would be _really_ welcome.

Thanks,
John
--
It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.