Re: another silly question

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 10:46:53PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> ./sh configure --without-USE_DOTLOCK
> or
> ./sh configure --without-dotlock
> or
> ./sh configure --without-use-dotlock

Yeah, those don't seem to do anything.  It still tries to install
dotlock, and postponing messages fails because the postponed folder
can't be locked.  (Other things work fine -- I'm using IMAP).

> configure *will* complain if you give it a wrong parameter.

Depends...

$ ./configure --with-flubalyloo
checking for gawk... gawk
[...]

No complaints.

$ ./configure --witout-scribbledyboobar
configure: error: unrecognized option: --witout-scribbledyboobar
Try `./configure --help' for more information.

SOMETIMES it complains, sometimes it doesn't.

I hope you're not going to try to convince us that --with-flubalyloo
is a valid configure option for mutt... ;-)

-=-=-=-=-