Re: For 1.5.10: variable dump patch

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, Paul Walker wrote:
> As the subject says, this patch adds an option which dumps out the value of
> all mutt's variables. There have been a few times on the newsgroup when this
> would be useful, and if we ever get a bug tracking system again, it could be
> useful for that as well.

It would be useful for BTS. Thanks for the patch.

BTW, I have written a patch to dump out the value
of most of the commands. If you are interested,
please merge (part of) this into your patch (to
dump them along with the variable values).

http://www.momonga-linux.org/~tamo/patch-1.5.8.tamo.comval_help.1

I don't want the help screen to show a long list
of command values, but want another function to
show it only. I'll make such a function someday.

--
tamo