Re: possible bug - but i am patched like a .. (was Re: how do i get a backtrace? (was Re: mutt crash and backtrace))

Hello,

> well - removal of the .headercache directory and going with one file
> seems to have fixed this.

if this is really a headercache related bug it doesn't make a difference
if you use a directory or a file as header cache. But I doubt that it is
header cache relaed (of course it could be; a not properly
saved/restored element of the header struct). But I am not investigating
it until it is sure that it is a header cache bug.

        Thomas