Re: Patch for mutt 1.5.8 that makes it remember menu position

Hello,

* Haakon Riiser <haakon.riiser@xxxxxxxxxx> [050301 20:22]:
> I created a trivial patch to make mutt remember its last position
> in the mailbox menu (mutt -y) when returning from a mailbox.
> I don't think testing the menu title is a particularly elegant
> method for determining the context of menuLoop(), but I saw no
> better way first glance.  The patch appears to work though, so I'm
> posting it here for comments and criticism.

please make the behaviour configurable. Because I use the the folder
browser with the search function which only finds stuff below the
cursor. So this behaviour would be annoying in my case. I have more than
200 folders.

        Thomas