Re: Mutt reading Notes mail

* Jostein Berntsen <jbernts@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [25-02-2005 00:18]:

> I use the standard mailcap setup:
>
> [-- Autoview using lynx -dump '/home/josteinb/tmp/mutt.html' --]
>
> to read html mail, and this works nice except with Lotus Notes mail.
> Most Notes mail comes in html format, but these are always truncated
> with no space between the lines. This does not look pretty when replying
> to these mails.
>
> Are there any other settings that are more suitable for Notes mails?

I'm not sure if it is an improvement, since I don't recall ever having
received an HTML Notes e-mail, but you could try other programs that
dump html, like w3m or links.

Mailcap entries for links could be something like:

text/html; /usr/bin/links '%s'; needsterminal; description=HTML Text;
nametemplate=%s.html
text/html; /usr/bin/links -dump '%s'; copiousoutput; description=HTML Text;
nametemplate=%s.html

Excusez les lignes longues..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

This is not a spam.  You receive this message because you are on.
a list of email addresses I have bought.