Re: Is mutt-users dead?

Hendrik,

> > But even though I didn't see this notice, I already tried
> > resubscribing since I got a warning on my first attempt at
> > posting to mutt-users. The warning said that my posting would be
> > delayed pending moderator approval, since I wasn't subscribed.
> > I resubscribed and tried again; no warning this time, but it
> > still didn't work. Should I resubscribe a second time?
>
> Good idea, in my opinion.

Resubscription failed this time because I was already subscribed.

> Well, mutt development lacked a bit forward movement in the past
> and some things seemed to be dead.  Then muttng appeard and the
> mutt-dev team came back to life...  Hope that by now thing are
> runnig more accurate. But AFAIK there is no "moderator" who can
> approve your msg :-(
>
> BTW: This was the last msg seen on mutt-users:
> ,----
> | Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:12:39 +0100
> | From: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
> `----

Then something is still broken.  My subscription was finalized
on Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:22:00 +0000, and I have not seen a single
message since then.  I'm posting my questions on mutt-dev from
now on, until the sitation improves.

--
 Haakon