Re: How about the editing threads and attachment counting patches?

René Clerc (2005-Feb-24 01:13) wrote:

> Thomas said he'd like to defer the editing threads patch by Cedric
> Duval for 1.5.8.  Unfortunately - probably since nobody reminded him
> (which he did ask for ;)) - it wasn't included.
> I'm a huge fan of this patch, use it a lot (also over IMAP), and would
> welcome it's inclusion.  I believe this is the general opinion.
>
> See: http://cedricduval.free.fr/mutt/patches/#threads

"Me too!"       ;-)

I use it since I don't know when, and I couldn't live without it.
So, please ... !

Have A Nice Day,
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang W. Baumann    CFD Consultant & Support Coordinator @ ZIB & HLRN
  You are not only responsible for what you do but also for what you