Re: For 1.5.8: clearsigned messages leave temp files around

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 09:24:51AM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> Mh.  That patch was never removed from mutt.  So it's slightly
> surprising that the problem persists and that you claim it can fixed
> by including the patch.

Hmm...  Note that I never claimed it could be fixed by including the
patch.  To be honest, I was only assuming it was the same bug, and
didn't try to apply the patch.

I'll try to keep an eye out for the problem, and provide any info I
come up with.  I'm moving to a foriegn country (again) in about a
week, so I probably won't have time to do this in the next couple of
weeks.

Thomas, as usual, you have completely ignored my pgp-auto-decode patch.
Since a lot of people want this functionality, I have to ask you
directly, what exactly is it you have against this patch?

-=-=-=-=-