Re: What should go into 1.5.7?

* Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Jan 26. 2005 12:50]:
> If there are any patches you want to see included with 1.5.7, please
> re-submit them to mutt-dev by Thursday evening.  1.5.7 due on Friday.
>
> (Mads is right, I should return to release early, release often.)

Thanks Thomas.

Do we want to rethink the 1.<uneven-number-is-devel-versions>? It seems
to me that a lot of people consider 1.5.x stable.

At least we've included 1.5.6 since a long time with very very few bugs
found. Only thing I recall was the plain auth with sasl, where Brendan
promptly pointed me to the patch in CVS.

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic