Re: Problems changing folder to inbox with Courier 0.46

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 04:43:09PM +0200, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>
> > The culprit is Courier's dislike for SELECT "INBOX." (note the
> > period).
>
> maybe also inform the courier list about this issue. Sam is very
> responsive and can answer if it is a standard or not.

Memory tells me that "inbox" is a special name e.g., InBoX == inBOX == INbox
etc. Not true for other mailfolders.. so "INBOX." != "INBOX" as the latter
is the "special" version, so mutt should probably not be appending the dot..

Cheers,

Patrick