Thoughts on an OpenPGP header?

Hi.  We are preparing a document that aims to merge all X-PGP,
X-PGP-Fingerprint etc headers into one well defined header, for use in
mail and news.  The document is available from:

http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/

I'm writing to see if there is any interest in supporting this in
Mutt.  General thoughts on the concept or the document would be
appreciated, too, of course.

Like Gnus, I suppose Mutt is configurable, so that users can add the
OpenPGP header manually, but one thing that could be implemented is
this: when the user click on a URL in the OpenPGP: header, the URL
could be retrieved, and 'gpg --import' is invoked on it.  Another is a
"Secure reply" button, that uses the Key ID information in the header,
to make a signed/encrypted reply to a message.

Thanks,
Simon