Various potential buffer overflows and format string bugs

Hello,

I have found a bunch of potential buffer overflows and format string bugs in
mutt.

There is one snprintf() call that uses data from a file as the format string
instead of using it as a parameter. There is one sscanf() call with a format
string containing "%s". There are also a whole bunch of strncat() calls with
the wrong third parameter (it should be the number of characters left in the
string, not the whole size of the string).

All problems were found in the latest CVS, although some of them exist in the
stable version 1.4.2.1 as well. I don't _think_ any of these problems pose any
big security threat, but it is good to fix these things anyway to avoid
crashes. I have attached a patch against the latest CVS version.

// Ulf Harnhammar
   http://www.advogato.org/person/metaur/