Re: [BUG] File attachment menu isn't attaching files with tag + q (only with t + enter)

On 2004-08-23 22:14:15 +0200, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> does somebody know where to tweak mutt so that attach file -> '?'
> -> tagging some files -> q add this files instead of droping the
> selection? Thats the behaviour of the attach message menu and
> would be the appropiate behaviour IMHO.

Current behavior is consistent with the alias and query menus: 'q'
cancels the menu, Enter confirms the selection.  With the change you
suggest, there would be no way to just cancel the selection.

(Yes, I realize that the attach-message version of the index menu
does not provide the possibility to do that.  That's where I'd see
room for improvement; thoughts on how to do that user interface best
would be welcome.)

PS: I'm currently having some holidays far away from broad-band
Internet access, so please don't expect me to do much about mutt
this week...

Med venlig hilsen fra Vestjylland,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.