Re: [BUG] File attachment menu isn't attaching files with tag + q (only with t + enter)

Hello,

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 10:14:15PM +0200, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> does somebody know where to tweak mutt so that attach file -> '?' ->
> tagging some files -> q add this files instead of droping the selection?
> Thats the behaviour of the attach message menu and would be the
> appropiate behaviour IMHO.

browser.c has something like

-----------
case OP_EXIT:
  goto bail;
-----------

I think you can rewrite it to

-----------
case OP_EXIT:
  f[0]=' '; /* anything will do */
  goto bail;
-----------

because compose.c has

-----------
case OP_COMPOSE_ATTACH_FILE:
{
  fname[0] = 0;

  if (_mutt_enter_fname (prompt, fname, sizeof (fname), &menu->redraw, 0, 1,
&files, &numfiles) == -1 ||
      *fname == '\0')
    break;

and this checks only fname[0], which is f[0] in browser.c.

P.S.
IIRC I posted some wrong comment to mutt-dev and you corrected me.
Thank you. And I'm sorry for not replying to you soon. I have been too busy
to followup to your post. I'm going to re-read recent mutt-dev articles today.
If you think I have to followup to some messages, please tell me. :)

--
tamo