Re: Feature Request: Search in multiple folders

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 09:47:21PM +0900, Derek Martin wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:26:56AM +0200, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> > Sometimes, I search for a mail, but I don't exaclty know in which
> > folder the mail is. It would be very good if the search pattern could
> > be applied to all mail folders in a given directory, if the user
> > requests.
> >
> > What do others think about this proposal?
>
> Use grep?

I like grepmail.  It works like grep but outputs an entire mail message
instead of a matching line.  BTW, I've read that someone is working on
providing thread support for grepmail so it will return the entire mail
thread where the search regex is found.

--
Will Fiveash