Re: S/MIME problem with messages from German Netscape

Hello,

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-16 11:52]:

> > I don't know what you mean? A additional configuration option that
> > holds all additional strings for different languages?
>
> for example, or just a regular expression?

Yes, regexp is a better idea. So you would imagine a configuration
variable, name it smime_content_description, that holds the string,
right?

> > But: Do you really think that a normal user should have such a deep
> > knowledge about this stuff?
>
> If he wants to decode S/MIME, I think yes, but of course it would be
> easonable to mentioned in the manual.txt that there do exist localized
> version of netscape 4.7 and that it takes some tweaking to detect the
> S/MIME encoded parts correctly.

Sounds well.

> > Are you one developer of Mutt?
>
> Nope, but I provide patches on a more or less constant basis.

So does that mean if I write a patch with this requirements that
there's a chance that the patch will be applied? Who is responsible
for applying patches?

Regards,
Bernhard