bug#1077: marked as done (mutt-1.3.25i: Sometimes core dump on startup)

Your message dated Mon, 24 May 2004 12:38:30 +0100
with message-id <20040524113830.GA27573@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and subject line [Fwd: Re: mutt bug 1077, "Sometimes core dump on startup"]
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Herr der Kaefer
(administrator, GUUG bugs database)