ff

Hi

I would like to define a keybinding to run emacs ediff from a mail
containing a patch. This probably involves somme patch to mutt
and some elisp code. It should also be able, modulo some elisp config,
to figure out where is the source tree arborescence the mail
patch concerns.

Ha this been done before? Any advice how to do it?

I have started to try to work on it. I figured out that I could
duplicate and adapt the code for editing a message.
I see that operations are dispatched by a switch and that the
switch value for editing a message is OP_EDIT_MESSAGE. I can't find
where it is defined though :(
etags and grep did not help.

--
 stef