Re: Mutt CVS

On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 09:16:50PM EDT, Mark Schreiber wrote:

> Oh, yes.
>
> The patch is against mutt-1.4.2.1, as I've been unable to reach mutt
> CVS since I started trying a day or so ago.

You can just use my own Mutt [1] to produce a diff.  It's functionally
identical to latest CVS (it's got only two patches applied - one for
tossing locales in muttbug, and one for fixing es.po), and you can undo
even those patches by simply applying my diff [2] reversed (-r option
to patch(1)).

Enjoy,
 - Dave

[1]