pgp-auto-decode patch

I just wanted to let people know that I'm no longer going to maintain
this patch.  The pgp-auto-decode patch prevents people from having to
manually hit esc-P on every blessed message that contains a
traditional PGP encrypted message and/or signature.

Recent changes in the CVS code break my patch for cases where the user
does a tag- operation on tagged messages (it causes mutt to segfault
now).  I lack the inclination to figure out what's changed[*], but if
someone else wants to attack the problem, please feel free.  I'll
happily provide my half-working patch against CVS, and the older
versions are on my website.

-=-=-=-
[*] That is, I know what's changed, just not why or what it does.  And
I'm too busy these days to care.

-=-=-=-=-