Re: bug 1203

In the last episode (May 04), Paul Walker said:
> Does anyone have any idea what's going on with bug 1203? It seems to
> have a huge amount of mutt-dev messages attached to it, for some
> reason I can't fathom. The link's below, but be warned - I stopped
> mine downloading at somewhere over 4500 lines.

77352 lines :)

> http://bugs.guug.de/db/12/1203.html

The bug sumitter attached a copy of the mailbox causing the crashes
(search for <20020522051723.GB65688@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ):

    All folders I have exhibit that. I am attaching the mutt one.
    However, I am not able to find the core dump.

What you're seeing is the attached mbox file.

--
        Dan Nelson
        dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx