Package & port maintainers, please.

Hello,

I'm setting up a closed list for coordination of releases between
upstream mutt and various Linux and Unix distributions that include
mutt as a package or port or in any other form.

If you believe that you should be a member of that list, please drop
me a short note telling me for whom you are maintaining a mutt
package.

To those who may feel excluded: The purpose of this list is to make
sure that security-critical releases happen in a reasonably
coordinated fashion, and to make sure that I have the necessary
contact information with various vendors available quickly.  After
the 1.4.3 release, I got complaints that some vendors were left out
of the loop.  I want to avoid this in the future.  The new list will
*not* be the place for more general mutt development discussions.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.