Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:20:04 +0100
From: Feedback <feedback@xxxxxxx>
To: jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ticket [20040312990000200]

Dear Mr. Philbrook,

Thank you for your mail to the SUSE Linux feedback team.

> When you send an email with mutt it puts your from address to be
> username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of
> username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Changing the search domain suffix
> changes this. I don't think the search domain is the same as domainname,
> and mutt should not be confused by this. search domain is for doing
> 'telnet tea' and the computer would automatically assume you were
> telnetting to tea.midcoast.com, regardless of what the fqdn of the machine
> you are using is.

If this behaviour annoys you, configure mutt do behave differently. This is
the way mutt works and we can not and will not change it.

Your SUSE Linux Feedback Team
      Philipp Thomas

                           SUSE LINUX AG
Feedback Team                                        Maxfeldstr. 5
http://www.suse.de/feedback               90409 Nuernberg, Germany

----- End forwarded message -----

--
/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Internet Access,