Re: [] CVS repository changes

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 11:34:19AM EST, Tabor J. Wells wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 05:11:47AM -0500,
> David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> is thought to have said:

Thanks to GPG, it's plainly obvious that I (with "I" referring to myself,
the guy who typed this message, going under the pseudonym (which happens
to also be my legal name, but you may not be able to prove that easily,
and you probably don't care for mutt-dev purposes) David Yitzchak Cohen)
actually said (er, typed) what you quote me as being thought to have said,
so you should probably reply-hook ~g to update your attribution ;-P

> > On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 11:00:29PM EST, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> > > Subject: Re: [] CVS repository changes
> >
> > Hey, what happened to the date???
> >
> >  - Dave
>
> Whatever script is generating this mail doesn't handle leap years properly,
> no doubt.

Good catch :-)

/me wonders what'll happen to tonight's CVS changelog ... oh, the
anticipation ... LOL. . .

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel