Maildir headercace for mutt [updated]

Hello together,
since my first annouced I fixed the following bugs:

        - fixed a bug: invalidate cache entry if symlink points to nowhere
          (mairix)

        - fixed stupid bug which made it impossible to compile with gcc 2.95.3
          spotted by Stanislav Stoytchev

        - fixed another bug where mutt segfaults when hitting unknown maildir
          flags spotted by Bruce C. Dillahunty

An updated version of the patch is on my homepage. Please upgrade to the
latst version and *don't* forget to *wipe* the old cache file when
upgrading.

http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/mutt/

        Thomas