Re: send-hook and my_hdr oddities

Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:        [Thu Feb 26 2004, 04:49:53AM EST]
> From the fine manual:
>        Note: the send-hook's are only executed ONCE after getting the initial
> list of
>        recipients.  Adding a recipient after replying or editing the message
> will NOT
>        cause any send-hook to be executed.  Also note that my_hdr commands
> which mod-
>        ify recipient headers, or the message's subject, don't have any effect
> on the
>        current message when executed from a send-hook.

Thanks for the reply (and particularly for not chewing me out... in
retrospect my question should have gone to mutt-users, to which I'm now
subscribed).

The scripting solution looks like the right one to me, particularly
since I'm already using a script to take advantage of courier imapd's
outbox feature.

Regards,
Aron