Re: CVS doesn't work ?

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 12:25:58AM EST, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> Yes, I know, and had it since then, but also retried without a
> .cvspass using the above, and got the same:
>
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/home/roessler/cvs
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
>
> So, looks like I'm being blocked if it works for others ?

You got that one right :-)

dave@dave2:0~/download/from_cvs$ cat cvs.mutt
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/roessler/cvs $*
dave@dave2:0~/download/from_cvs$ ./cvs.mutt login
(Logging in to anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
CVS password:
dave@dave2:0~/download/from_cvs$

I guess the only question now is "Why?"  (Have you done anything naughty,
lately ... something that may have made Santa frown?  Have you maybe
touched a Windows computer sometime during the past 365 days?  You know
that Santa would never trust his sled to anything but Linux, right?
I mean, you have to understand where he's coming from: if his trip
computer crashes, so does his sled, along with the hopes and dreams of
millions and millions of innocent little kids who have to wait until he
can get the thing repaired. . .)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel