menu.c incompatible with S-Lang (bug#1770: mutt patch breaks 'color tree brightred black')

Hello,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Artur R.Czechowski wrote:
> The recent patch applied to mutt, supposedly to fix colouring issues,
> breaks 'color tree brightred black'. That should make thread-indicators
> colored bright red on a black background, but with the current and
> previous version of mutt, threads are displayed just white on black,
> which is my 'normal' colour.
>
> Undoing the patch seems to fix the problem i'm having.

Besides, S-Lang compatibility in menu.c has been broken.
PAIR_NUMBER and pair_content are not defined in slang headers.

I think some ifdef's are needed like this (Don't copy-and-
paste this. This is just an idea. BG_MASK and BG_SHIFT are
not defined, too. Anyway, I know little about programming:)

#if defined (USE_SLANG_CURSES)
        b1 = ((ColorDefs[MT_COLOR_TREE] & BG_MASK) >> BG_SHIFT);
        b2 = ((attr & BG_MASK) >> BG_SHIFT);
#else
        pair_content(PAIR_NUMBER(ColorDefs[MT_COLOR_TREE]), &f1, &b1);
        pair_content(PAIR_NUMBER(attr), &f2, &b2);
#endif

Thanks,
--
tamo