Pager Breaks Colors

I submitted a bug report a while ago stating an earlier problem I
had with Mutt's pager clobbering my ANSI escape sequences even when
allow_ansi was set.  Since then, I've discovered that the behavoir doesn't
just trigger on newlines, as the attached file (generated by my latest
displayfilter configuration, utilizing a 100% XML pipeline) clearly shows.
Try viewing it within Mutt, and you'll notice that the colors in the
URLs in particular are badly screwed up.  If you view it using cat or
more, though, you'll see that the ANSI sequences are in fact correct.
(You can look at it in less and see the escape sequences directly,
if you don't believe cat and more.)

Is there a chance that somebody might be interested in fixing the thing?
AFAICT, allow_ansi should essentially just let the filtered email just
control the terminal directly with the ANSI sequences, rather than
constantly killing off escape sequences prematurely.  (Otherwise, what's
the point of allow_ansi in the first place?)

Thanks,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel