Re: $resolve not followed after tagging a message?

On 2003-12-01, Will Yardley wrote:
> Using mutt 1.5.5.1 (or 1.4), if I tag a message, and there's a deleted
> message underneath, the bar advances to the deleted message, and not to
> the next undeleted message.
>
> Is this a bug or a feature?

Since nobody else answered this, I'll state my original intent.  I
considered it to be a feature so that you can easily tag a bunch of
deleted messages for undeletion.  There probably should be some way for
the user to control this behavior, although the default behaviour should
be the same as its always been.

me