Re: mutt question

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:38:52AM +0100, Javier Sopeña Vera wrote:

> Hello,

Hi :-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist posting a response to your message, because:

:-)

> Im' trying to make a shell script to save into a folder  the file attached
> in a message automatically.
> I've RedHat 8.0 , mutt-1.4-4 and fetchmail-5.9.0-16 installed.
> It's possible to save automatically the files attached in a e-mail from the
> mutt command line options ?

Well, you can write a custom RC script to save the attachments, but how
would that RC script know which message and which attachments you wanted
to save?

> In other case, do you know the way to do it ?

If you're already in Mutt looking at the message, you can just make a
macro to save the attachment(s) of that message to your favorite folder.

> Could you help me ?

I can try, but you'll need to describe your needs a little more before
we can give you much more concrete advice.

Enjoy,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel